Service Accounts Coordinator / Administrator
Hickory’s story began in 1991 when fourth generation builders embarked on a journey to create an innovative and dynamic construction company that has grown and forged an incredible reputation. It is now one of Australia’s most diverse property companies and employs over 700 team members. Our philosophy is focused on ‘MADE for LIFE’ – it’s a commitment we honour, in its fullest extent, each and every day. Everything we do and everything we make is ‘MADE for LIFE.’
We are seeking a customer support focused Service Accounts Coordinator to join the Hickory+ team, which is responsible for aftercare and maintenance works for various high-rise apartment buildings.
Based at our modern Head Office in Southbank, this role is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to all stakeholders and assisting the Customer Care Coordinator and Manager with administrative requirements.
Some key accountabilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to our Hickory+ customers via phone and email.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are promptly and efficiently responded to, escalating issues to the Customer Care Coordinator when necessary.
- Accurate data entry, including logging/closing new jobs and file notes.
- Accounts receivable and payable duties, such as following up outstanding payments/debts, submitting purchase orders, and processing invoices.
- Coordinate contractors/service providers, such as job allocation and collection of timesheets.
- Ad hoc administration support.
TO BE SUCCESFUL IN THE ROLE
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, including the ability to thoroughly question and investigate issues.
- Previous experience in a similar/customer service position (within the Trade Services industry would be advantageous).
- Strong organisation, planning, and time management skills.
- Able to operate independently and use initiative.
- Sound computer literacy, including intermediate usage of the Microsoft Office suite with a focus on Word and Excel.
- Experience using SimPRO, Aroflow, or similar (highly regarded)
WHAT HICKORY CAN OFFER
Aside from a great opportunity to work for one of Australia’s top commercial builders there are also some great benefits on offer:
- A culture of innovation, learning, and growth; where inventive thinking, hard work and dedication is acknowledged and celebrated.
- Premium office facilities in a brand new state-of-the-art building, including:Fitness/wellness centre, including a gym and yoga studio;
- In-house café and bar;
- Lockers, secure bike storage, towel and dry-cleaning service, shower and change rooms.
- High-pressure car wash.
- In addition to a convenient Southbank location with easy access to public transport; only a short distance to Southern Cross Station, South Melbourne Market, and Albert Park.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible! Please submit a cover letter and CV today.
Please note: Applicants must have unlimited Australian working rights to be considered; due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful applicants may be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.apply